Department of Health - Latest Research Governance initiatives.
Clinical Trial Toolkit - This NIHR sponsored website provides a step-by-step guide to planning your clinical trial.
EudraLex Volume 10 - Covers the legislation, guidance and good practice that relates to the conduct of clinical trials of medicinal products for human use in the EU.
MHRA Good Clinical Practice guidelines - Covers the legislation, guidance and good practice that relates to the conduct of clinical trials of medicinal products for human use in the UK.
Integrated Research Application System (IRAS) - This is a single system for applying for the permissions and approvals required for health care research in the UK. It includes data required by:
- Administration of Radioactive Substances Advisory Committee (ARSAC)
- Gene Therapy Advisory Committee (GTAC)
- Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA)
- Ministry of Justice
- NHS / HSC R&D offices
- NRES/ NHS / HSC Research Ethics Committees
- National Information Governance Board (NIGB)
- National Offender Management Service (NOMS)
- Social Care Research Ethics Committee
PenCLAHRC - The National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Collaboration for Leadership in Applied Health Research and Care (CLAHRC) for the South West Peninsula
Residential Research Retreat - A 5 day residential course sponsored by the NIHR which is designed to improve your research application to attract national funding. Apply soon because the application deadline is 31st January 2013.